Electrical and Software Engineering
Cutting Edge Technology that Empowers Users
Our electrical and software engineering groups add intelligence to products with insightful agility. This smart approach allows our clients to get to market faster, streamlines the regulatory process, minimizes risk and saves cost. Our engineers possess expertise backed by a strong knowledge of systems engineering to offer efficient solutions to complex system applications, developing custom hardware, software and firmware tailored to each client’s needs. Our flexibility enables us to provide innovative and successful solutions for our customers regardless of our entry point in the development cycle.
Embedded System Development We develop precise and reliable systems ranging anywhere from impact detection in sports technology to bioelectrical monitoring in the highly regulated medical arena. Our team excels at the basics of writing low-level drivers and hardware control, while also completing extremely complex solutions such as developing a wearable device from hardware through software. We also have experience driving full turn-key solutions encompassing electromechanical integration
Hardware Development Our team focuses on taking your idea and prototype and optimizing/miniaturizing it for better usability and manufacturability. Our integrated process includes feedback loops with human factors, industrial design, and mechanical engineering for peak usability and functionality, without impacting the design.
Software and Connected Devices Our team develops IoT products through the entire stack: from design of electrical hardware to writing the firmware running on the hardware, as well as developing and deploying the cloud software and infrastructure for connectivity-enabled devices. Our team has created devices that use various communication techniques, including Bluetooth and WiFi, to communicate with computers, phones, and the cloud. On the cloud side, we have engineers working on both the front-end and back-end, to create aesthetically pleasing sites with remarkable server and speed performance.
- Compliant with: 21CFR 820, IEC 62304, ISO 14971, and IEC 60601
- Embedded systems development (including C and C++ experience, Python)
- Desktop app development (python, C#)
- Minor, moderate, and major level of concern systems
- Schematic Generation
- Hardware Optimization and miniaturization
- Custom board layout, design, bring-up, and debug
- Extensive Altium experience in analog and high-speed digital design
- Mentor Graphics VHDL Simulator, PADS and Schematic Design
- SMT soldering and PCBA troubleshooting and repairs
- Design for EMI/EMC compliance and testing
- Software and firmware systems architecture
- iOS and Android app implementation (backend and GUI)
- Windows (XP, Embedded, CE), Linux, QNX, VxWorks, FreeRTOS, Azure ROTS(formerly ThreadX) and many other RTOS systems
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, WiFi (802.11) and cellular implementation
- Design for manufacturing
- Computer vision
- Edge AI