The HSD|SteriPack Difference
Medical and Healthcare product realization takes more than just talented design and engineering to take a vision into reality. It takes a team of experts on the back end to ensure you integrate the right strategy to gain the proper market penetration and manage a worldwide quality management system. When you choose HSD, you also gain access to innovative contract manufacturing services. We offer professional advice tailored to your specific requirements. SteriPack offers contract manufacturing services, from the initial concept to the finished product.
We focus on getting our customers from Concept to Commercialization as quickly as possible. To do this, we aligned with a leading contract manufacturer, SteriPack. The strategy was to create one of the world’s most responsive medical designs for manufacturing companies, not only to meet the user’s needs but to ensure the product can be built, launched, globally scaled and delivered seamlessly.
Often product concepts are complex and rely on a larger group of experts ranging from regulatory, sterilization, packaging, and filling. Utilizing our integrated cross-collaborative capabilities will ensure your product will be competitive and meet all global regulatory agency approvals.
Learn more at steripack.com
- Six locations, including the USA, Ireland, Poland, and Malaysia
- Complete Design through Manufacturing
- Global supply chain management
- Industry expertise with more than 800 employees
- Expertise in Medical, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical Product Design & Development
- Cleanroom injection molding
- Cleanroom additive manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Combination products, pen& auto-injector assembly, and packaging
- Tailored made production solutions