The SteriPack Difference
Medical and Healthcare product realization takes more than just talented design and engineering to take a vision into reality. It takes a team of experts on the back end to ensure you integrate the right strategy to gain the proper market penetration and manage a worldwide quality management system. When you choose us, you also gain access to innovative contract manufacturing services from SteriPack. This offer includes contract manufacturing services, from the initial concept to the finished product.
We focus on getting our customers from Concept to Commercialization as quickly as possible. Our goal is to create one of the world’s most responsive medical design for manufacturing companies, not only to meet the user’s needs but to ensure the product can be built, launched, globally scaled and delivered seamlessly.
Often product concepts are complex and rely on a larger group of experts ranging from regulatory, sterilization, packaging, and filling. Utilizing our integrated cross-collaborative capabilities will ensure your product will be competitive and meet all global regulatory agency approvals.
Learn more at steripackgroup.com
- Six locations, including the USA, Poland, and Malaysia
- Global supply chain management
- Industry expertise with more than 800 employees
- Expertise in Medical, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, Product Design & Development, and Human Factors
- Cleanroom assembly and packaging
- Managed Sterilization
- Medical device manufacturing
- Combination products, pen& auto-injector assembly, and packaging
- Tailored made production solutions