Please join HSD at Booth 312 at the first ever MDTX event in the Meadowlands Expo Center, Secaucus, NJ. USE PROMO CODE: VIP13 For more information, visit the Medical Device Technology Exchange site here.
Tuesday, April 03, 3:00-5: 00 pm – HSD’s Tor Alden and Bobby Boyer will be providing a workshop guide for Medical device start-ups.
• Takeaway #1: Creating a value proposition
• Takeaway #2: Developing meaningful User need requirements
• Takeaway #3: Creating a pitch deck
• Takeaway #4: Establishing good procedures (Inputs, DHF, Risk)
• Takeaway #1: How to apply human factors to technical design
• Takeaway #2: Key principles that contribute to overall ease of use
• Takeaway #3: How to use AAMI HE 75 for preliminary heuristic analysis
• Takeaway #4: Why this process can expedite success in usability studies